Poorly Enumerated Feelings About Unexplored Memories
B. outside the restaurant in Boston that night
7. felt like a wealthy life.
u. Wow you won’t believe that 1 weird trick
s. but we shined in the harbor glow,
M. throwing no shadows,
hh. fingers laced.
4. What they did next
3. is leave the humid breeze passing over
XL. the anchored ships beautifully
XXL. and momentarily arrayed.
2. That thing you love to hate
n. lays there now, a friendly sort
#. not asking for thought or description
@. or subsumation in wider currents.
!. You’ll be shocked
1. that the moon still casts a shadow
2. through the glow of hands
3. far drifted.